What is it?
The 360 Standard Framework ( 360SF) is the definitive assessment framework for excellence in relationship activated care and person centred outcomes- defining and transforming cultures.
It is quality improvement and practice development guidance with a diagnostic assessment structure that shows managers and staff in all health and social care settings, and at all levels of organisation, to measure the quality of what they do from the perspective of the person using their services, their families and carers.
Outcomes based practice development framework for achieving continuous improvement in a developmental way.
What it does:
The framework enables CQC Outstanding Ratings to be achieved. Care providers can use 360SF at all levels to identify performance outcomes and development priorities.
- A Standard of excellence in relationship activated care for person-centred outcomes
- Measures the culture, organisation and care services against rigorous specified requirements
- Underpins all other service and practice standards
- Incorporates evidence from research and empirical studies
- Diagnostic with measurable outcomes on a continuum
- Delivers continuous quality improvement and demonstrates measurable change
- Expresses outcomes from the perspectives of the person using services, relatives and staff
- Is a catalyst for involvement of person using services, relatives and staff in the change process
- Analyses both good performance and the reasons for underperformance enabling solutions to be to be identified and implemented
- Makes quality in care services visible to the user of services and their close relatives
How it works:
The diagnostic framework shows health and social care organisations how to put the person and the heart of care, maintain positive relationship centred cultures in which the person using services experiences good care and support, family members have confidence in the quality of care from the perspective of the cared for person, their families and carers.
By connecting key relationships and creating a positive business culture, an organisation can put the individual’s experience of care at the centre of how they measure success.
360SF is a clearly-signposted route to complete Person Centred Care through the ‘Relationship Triangle’ – with support through to an accreditation programme that gives continuing proof of commitment and progress. There also is on online quality improvement management platform, 360 Cloud to support its implementation *.
There are four sets of inter-related outcome standards – for the user of services, their close family and staff exemplifying relationship activated care and management. The outcome measures of achievement are also referred to as the assessment criteria and indicators of quality.